Perfect Memory provides an innovative way to access the multimedia content and its associated metadata to ease it exploitation (display, auto-editing, publishing) and reduce its management cost. We want to make accessible to all the management and development of multimedia content.
Perfect Memory provides a PaaS platform for the preservation, management and valuation of multimedia content.
- enriches the existing infrastructure at low cost,
- provides a GUI to explore, tag and visualize large volume of multimedia content
- automatic processing of the content (enrichment, editing, tagging, 360° publishing)
- Broadcasters, advertising, Media (Niche market)
- Multi sites enterprises
- Big business of insurance & bank.
- B2G: Tourism & Museum asset preservation and valorization.
Gemnasium will scan projects repositories, looking for dependency files (Gemfile, Gemfile.lock, gemspec, package.json, npm-shrinkwrap.json). A color code will be applied to the project, based of the dependencies status : - Green (All systems go, Capt'n!) - Yellow (We can do better!) - Red (I see troubles in the way!).
Gemnasium is 100% free for open-source projects, and plans for private projects start at $5 (and based on the number of private repositories). Github integration brings real-time updates about dependencies status, as well as user authentication if needed (via oath). Gemnasium provides lots of data on more than 50.000 gems and node packages.